100 Things About The Crutnacker

Visit The Crutnacker's Personal Website to read his many blogs or see what he's thinking today by visiting The Crutnacker Suite.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

97. My favorite movie is Goodfellas

Goodfellas is my favorite movie. It shows a master director, Martin Scorsese, at the top of his game. The movie flies by at its two and a half hour length, and the performances, direction, script, editing, soundtrack, and just about everything it it are superb.

I saw this on the night it opened, and even got to witness a crime beforehand, a hit and run accident in Boston. My roommate and I chased the car that hit the guy, but couldn't catch up in time to get his plate. Being the responsible citizens we are, we kept walking to our theatre when we couldn't catch him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home